Friday, January 7, 2011

What should Trumen do

What I think truman should do is frist drop a atomic bomb on an unpopulated island of Japans to show we mean war. If that does not work then I thing we have no other choice but to take more drastick messures. I think if we did drop the bomb on a main Japan city that would be so sad but it works and it ended the was but i think we should of tryed to save life even if they were not U.S lifes. If we could have droped the bomb frist on the unpoopulated city it might of scared the japenese to give up and save lifes in the doing as well.

2 comments:

  1. I really can't pick one answer but something about the unpopulated island is it's a waste of the money I think a better answer would be to drop it on a military island or something of importance that would still scare them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i see what you mean after we talked about it in class

    ReplyDelete