When we whached the Picfic it showed how many people really died when the U.S invaded these places. The beaches were just full of bodys and i think that that had to be the worst part, because if you make it past that part you have to go on to even worse parts. When the U.S had to run across the airfild that would be the wost part for me if i was there because you have no cover and the Japenese had bombs going off and i don't i could do what any of these guys did.
I think the same thing.I was freaking out when I was watching them cross the airfields.I know I could't do what they did.In a way watching that makes me have more respect for the men who did fight because now I feel like I have have a better understanding of the whole Pacific its self(:
ReplyDelete